We are looking for keen individuals to join our expanding team. If you want to be part of a developing and people orientated company please review our current available positions below or alternatively get in touch with us to discuss further opportunities.
Belvin Construction LTD are looking for a Joiner to join the team.
The roll will require knowledge in roofing, joists, 1st and 2nd fix joinery to include kitchen fitting. The successful candidate must be able to work within a team environment, have good communication skills and have an awareness of Health & Safety. You must hold a full UK driving licence. If the Applicant is from someone seeking an Apprenticeship then full training and funding course assistance will be provided.
Belvin Construction Limited are looking for someone in a full-time capacity (Mon – Fri) on a permanent basis and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Belvin Construction Limited are seeking a Contracts Manager with good commercial construction sense and understanding of all aspects of the contracting process and technical building requirements to handle projects/schemes such as commercial property, housing, speciality Grand Designs and local authority. Mainly office based you will handle contracts throughout Lincolnshire being the first point of contact for clients, Site Managers and sub-contractors.
Key Contracts Manager responsibilities:
· Generate the contract programme of works and monitor progress against this
· Formulate progress reports, RFI’s, Risk Register’s, CVR meetings
· Undertake tendering reviews of potential projects
· Deliver projects to a high standard, on time and on budget
· Manage issues/concerns in a proactive positive manner
· Work collaboratively with all members of the team
· Brief project teams, contractors and suppliers
· Lead in such a way that sets an example to others to ensure a positive attitude demonstrating industry and technical experience
Personal specification – Contracts Manager:
· An industry recognised qualification such as a Degree, HND, NVQ or similar in a building or related course
· Full knowledge of the contracting process
· Ability to manage client expectations in a diplomatic and tactful way
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· A good track record of delivering projects successfully and on time
Belvin Construction is looking for someone on a permanent full time basis, salary and package will be commensurate with experience. Applications for this post are directed to https://root2recruit.co.uk/jobs/contracts-manager/
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for any position within Belvin Construction please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or to discuss a position please telephone 01522 790707.
Belvin Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Belvin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.